FAR WEST COAST INVESTMENTS PTY LTD
MEMBER SERVICES OFFICER – FINANCE TRAINEESHIP POSITION
Far West Coast Investments Pty Ltd is seeking a Member Services Officer who will undertake a Finance Services Traineeship in Ceduna. This position will be Part Time, working 25 hours per week (5hrs/day – Monday to Friday).
The purpose of the position is to provide effective and reliable advice, support and assistance to members of the Far West Coast Aboriginal Corporation as it relates to the Far West Coast Aboriginal Community Aboriginal Community Trust.
To achieve success in the role, the successful applicant will:
- Be able to interpret and adhere to Funding Polices and Guidelines;
- Quickly respond to enquiries and prioritise actions;
- Be able to liaise with members, suppliers and agencies;
- Possess a high level of accuracy and detail;
- Possess high level time management skills;
- Be assertive, show initiative and possess common sense;
- Adhere to strict privacy & confidentiality policy;
- Adhere to strict governance structures.
The person specifications required for the position are as follows:
- Must be caring and understanding in dealing with and managing front line client services;
- Must be willing to undertake a traineeship in administration and bookkeeping/finance;
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook;
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise;
- Must possess a high level of integrity and honesty;
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve common goals across a range of service delivery, entities and agencies;
- An ability to work unsupervised and prioritise the workload to meet deadlines;
- Must have a willingness to learn, listen and take direction, and;
- Must have a strong understanding of Aboriginal culture and an empathy with contemporary social issues as they relate to Aboriginal disadvantage; and
- Must pass a National Police Check prior to appointment.
To apply, applications must contain the following:
- A covering letter that addresses the person specifications;
- A copy of your current, up to date, resume;
- The names and contact details of three professional or education refererees.
Enquiries regarding the position can be made by contacting John Isgar 0448622009 or email: email@example.com.
Applications are to be address to Mr John Isgar (General Manager) Far West Coast Investments Pty Ltd.
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to PO Box 596, Ceduna SA 5690 or delivered by hand to the FWCAC Office at 62 Poynton Street, Ceduna, SA, 5690.
CLOSING DATE: 3rd March 2017
FWCAC Workforce Development