FWCI Director Recruitment
The Expressions of Interests applications Close 9am on Monday 13th November 2023.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Download the Expression of interest description: FWCI Director Position Recruitment
Expressions of interest are being sought from Far West Coast members to fill 3 x Director positions on the Far West Coast Investments Pty Ltd Board when the current director’s terms expire in late January 2024.
- The term of the new appointments will be for a term of 6 years.
Far West Coast Investments Pty Ltd is a 100% owned subsidiary of Far West Coast Aboriginal Corporation. Its main purpose is to drive economic development, wealth creation and business development for the Far West Coast Aboriginal Corporation and its group of entities.
It has established multiple business investment subsidiary companies and acts as the overall investment manager and business investment / strategic owner on behalf of the group. It holds a diverse investment portfolio, including commercial properties, share portfolio and private equity through its role as trustee of the following 2 trusts:
- Far West Coast Aboriginal Community Charitable Trust
- Far West Coast Community Trust
Far West Coast Investments Pty Ltd also acts as the shareholder in a number of subsidiary businesses:
- A wholly owned mining hire and labour hire business
- A majority owned joint venture business in the car rental industry.
- A minority unitholder in a tuna farming joint business.
- Enquiries and Application forms can be obtained by emailed the Corporate Services Officer email@example.com
Applications are to be addressed to the Corporate Services Officer, marked Confidential and will be accepted via:
- Post: Far West Coast Investments Pty Ltd
PO Box 596
CEDUNA SA 5690
- Hand Delivered to Far West Coast Aboriginal Corporation Office, 62 Poynton Street, Ceduna SA 5690.
The Expressions of Interests applications Close 9am on Monday 13th November 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.